website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

On another note, this is one the weakest Eurovisions, and might be the weakest in the last 10 years at least.

There are not that many catchy songs at all, that you could listen to on Spotify without watching the performance.

A lot of joke entries, more than any other year. There doesn't seem like there's much of a chance to have an iconic winner and I'd be surprised if anybody here blows up internationally, like some other artists had. 

Swedish production is really really elevating everything here, because it is VERY NICE to look at. 

I'm shocked the show is so drama-free for now. I was confident we will have social media with all sorts of censored stuff from and around the arena. But Portugal seems the only one so far. I thought the crowd would hijack the show. :d 

That was some awesome booing for Osterdahl :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!