website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

Heard Europapa :NED for the first time today...it is definitely...uhm...special :d 

Nice throwback to the 90's gabber music, but other than that, not entirely my thing yet, I think :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Nice throwback to the 90's gabber music, but other than that, not entirely my thing yet, I think :p 

Already in my top three :yes

Eurotrash with a vague poltical message? Please take some votes :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Already in my top three :yes

Eurotrash with a vague poltical message? Please take some votes :d

I don't like :NED as you can see on my top :d but other 90's song, Austria entered my top5 + United Kingdom as well, as always internal selections seems to have better songs.

7 minutes ago, rybak said:

I don't like :NED as you can see on my top :d 

Yeah, I can very much understand people having this in their top-3 and understand people having this in their bottom-3, but anything in between...impossible :p You either really dislike it or really like it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Undeniably Greek, but it does remind me a lot of similar ethno-pop entries “Unicorn,” “Fuego,” “Cleopatra.” If the performance is good, it will probably end up in my top 10, or at least threatening it. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Also not sure if people noticed all of the Olympic-related things in the music video, not only Panathenaic Stadium but also there is an Athens 2004 shirt hanging on the clothes line when the old lady is dancing, and at the end one of the Athens 2004 mascots as a stuffed animal :p (my grandmother actually bought me the same stuffed animal in 2004 and I still have it in my room :lol:)

1 hour ago, Makedonas said:

Athens 2004 shirt hanging on the clothes line when the old lady is dancing, and at the end one of the Athens 2004 mascots as a stuffed animal :p (my grandmother actually bought me the same stuffed animal in 2004 and I still have it in my room :lol:)

I still found a good amount of Athens 2004 merch on sale when I visited last year :p

Edited by Olympian1010