22. :NED

23. :LAT

24. :EST

25. :SRB

26.  :FIN

Hoping for Zagreb 2025!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Starbucks opened in Italy only 3-4 years ago, there are always protests against them :p

Protests? Did someone working at Starbucks look at a plate of pasta slightly the wrong way at a non-allowed time of day for that specific dish or something? :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Protests? Did someone working at Starbucks look at a plate of pasta slightly the wrong way at a non-allowed time of day for that specific dish or something? :p 

C'mon, it's not real coffee :p

And Cappuccino after 10am is an heresy :drama:

Posted (edited)

if it ends up being Israel[and my whole opinion on the war is that i don't care both sides suck honestly],you might aswell admit that this whole thing is a politcal fest and just cancel the whole thing already,cause what's the actual point of performing if all you need for a win is outside factors ?

Edited by Biathlonfan

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

if it ends up being Israel[and my whole opinion on the war is that i don't care both sides suck honestly],you might aswell admit that this whole thing is a politcal fest and just cancel the whole thing already,cause what's the actual point of performing if all you need for a win is outside factors ?

I’m pretty sure we will not win, simply although our song is good it is not the best this year in my opinion, nevertheless the Eurovision was is and will stay political , as its constantly mentioning the diversity and values that being promoted via the contest so the contest itself is a political declaration 

Edited by Dnl

3 minutes ago, Dnl said:

I’m pretty sure we will not win, simply although our song is good it is not the best this year in my opinion, nevertheless the Eurovision was is and will stay political , as its constantly mentioning the diversity and values that being promoted via the contest so the contest itself is a political declaration 

yeah,i know,so it's hardly anything special to me anymore and i just want for it to end faster every year now,i thought for some reason it would be in late may this year,so i'm happy it's going to end this weekend so i can forget it's a thing for close to a year again.

3 minutes ago, Biathlonfan said:

yeah,i know,so it's hardly anything special to me anymore and i just want for it to end faster every year now,i thought for some reason it would be in late may this year,so i'm happy it's going to end this weekend so i can forget it's a thing for close to a year again.

I think I get more excited about TAISC then the Eurovision.