website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

34 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Terrible, It is already the most tragic storm in Europe in the last 37 years with sadly also 5 casualties.

The whole day they are showing the damages, it passed only about 40-50km from Slovak borders, however, supercellular storms are expected in our country today, the whole night (in my area) and tomorrow...hope and pray it will not be so disastrous and tragic.

Anyway several part of the country are already experiencing severe storm and hailstones

mEUaYnsYY2VvOF3pan7wBCPW2uYKsRmQuGPiPmFu

Once brothers, always brothers ??????

Screenshot_20210625_224917.jpg

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Damn, major tornado in the Czech Republic, F3 or possibly even F4 (F5 is the strongest on the current scale), that is huge...several fatalities, absolutely huge damage in a number of towns and villages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_South_Moravia_tornado

Worst is when you realize it's super close to your hometown ..... I started texting my family in the early morning.... Fortunately my dad was awake and said apart from 60mm rain, short hail and stronger wind nothing serious ???

12 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Looks like the "Me Too" movement is truly dead after a minor hype as Bill Cosby will be released from prison :lol:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/bill-cosby-released-prison-conviction-vacated/story?id=78582000

Because of a technicality instead of being found innocent of what he's accused of. Doesn't change the end result, but still a rather important note.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And damn, you're going to a theme park one day and even with marking all national threads and results threads as 'Read' there's 50+ threads to read up on...from one day! :lol: 

Totallympics really feels booming and brimming with activity:hyper: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And damn, you're going to a theme park one day and even with marking all national threads and results threads as 'Read' there's 50+ threads to read up on...from one day! :lol: 

Totallympics really feels booming and brimming with activity:hyper: 

Yeah, go figure.  :mumble:

4 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Yeah, go figure.  :mumble:

Well yeah I know the Olympics are coming up, but still it feels cool that the forum is getting so busy and active basically 24/7 by now.