website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I think you understood it wrong (or I wrote it wrong), a lot of the knowledge is not mine (but coming from people I've been asking for help while making my Olympic medal table), hence my question :p 

I mean, I know nothing about (for example) wrestling or slalom canoeing, but I get very excellent help in those. That knowledge is not mine and is also not at all meant for any contest, so it'd be a bit unfair to pretend it is.

That's all I meant with it, nothing smug at all (if anything, all the previous contests have shown I'm not exactly the favourite to win any of these contests anyway :lol:).

If it came across wrong, sorry and never mind then, I didn't mean anything wrong or smug or something with it.

It is like England & the FIFA World Cup. They never used to enter in the 1930s because they were so obviously (they thought) better than everyone else that it wasn’t worth it. Then of course in 1950 they entered pour encourager les autres & got beat 1-0 by :USA

2 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

It is like England & the FIFA World Cup. They never used to enter in the 1930s because they were so obviously (they thought) better than everyone else that it wasn’t worth it. Then of course in 1950 they entered pour encourager les autres & got beat 1-0 by :USA

It would be more like Zambia not being good enough, but getting a ton of help from other countries (for something unrelated), and then doubting whether they should enter because it'd be like presenting the tons of help from others as their own quality :p

But alright, I got my answer already :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Why the fuck has Microsoft never implemented a setting that allows two clocks on the Windows taskbar? One would think that this is some of the most basic things that they add eventually. 

Anyway, it took me way too long to figure out how to do this on the taskbar with a 3rd party software. :lol:

time.png

9 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Why the fuck has Microsoft never implemented a setting that allows two clocks on the Windows taskbar? One would think that this is some of the most basic things that they add eventually. 

Anyway, it took me way too long to figure out how to do this on the taskbar with a 3rd party software. :lol:

time.png

It's odd that adding a second clock is a matter of not more than 20 seconds if you know where to click, but this second clock only shows up when clicking the time (so opening the 'calendar view') or hovering your cursor above the time, while actually having both show in the taskbar (like you said) is such a hassle :lol: 

I'm thinking about buying a 3 euro clock somewhere to put on my desk in Japanese time, that might be easier :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, Vektor said:

time.png

Do tell what 3rd party software you used. :p

#banbestmen

21 minutes ago, dcro said:

Do tell what 3rd party software you used. :p

It's T-Clock: https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock

I have downloaded the latest beta release: https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock/archive/refs/tags/v2.4.4%23492-rc.zip

You have to add an advanced clock format that I copied from a Reddit thread and then edited it in the "Time Format" tab:

W+7:nn              HH:nn\nyyyy.mm.dd    yyyy.mm.dd\n"   JPN                HUN  "

You can edit this format in all kinds of way like if you want "CRO" or "CET" or whatever instead of "HUN". 

In the about tab I also made sure that it starts with the Windows boot.