website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

OK :CAN, time to ‘fess up about this whole “Niagara Falls” thing.

Chinese officials have been forced to apologise after a hiker found a secret waterpipe supplying China's tallest waterfall. 

The video, posted to TikTok's sister app Douyin on Sunday, showed a large water main embedded at the top of Yuntai Mountain Waterfall, touted as China's tallest uninterrupted waterfall. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13501459/hiker-waterpipe-china-tallest-waterfall.html

Nothing has been going right for my family lately. Absolutely nothing. :cry:

As some of you might know, my mom either stays at the hospital overnight to take care of my dad, or she goes back home and comes back early morning (what she’s doing at the moment). A couple of hours ago (this was when she was at the hospital), she went out to go grab some food, and when she did, she fell down the stairs and fractured her foot :cry:

I also cut my hand (there was a decent amount of blood) while slicing an onion, but to be honest it was kind of my fault as I thought I could do it without paying attention. 

Edited by Josh

6 hours ago, Josh said:

Nothing has been going right for my family lately. Absolutely nothing. :cry:

As some of you might know, my mom either stays at the hospital overnight to take care of my dad, or she goes back home and comes back early morning (what she’s doing at the moment). A couple of hours ago (this was when she was at the hospital), she went out to go grab some food, and when she did, she fell down the stairs and fractured her foot :cry:

I also cut my hand (there was a decent amount of blood) while slicing an onion, but to be honest it was kind of my fault as I thought I could do it without paying attention. 

May be is dificult to think in this now but all of this will be a bad memory in the end.

Wait a minute ,Netherlands is not in but you can play it in Belgium 

9 countries are in , anyone from : Portugal,Spain,France,UK,Switzerland, Austria,Belgium ,Luxemburg,Irland

This is your chance , 144 millions € :wall:

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

Why hell no one is interested , this is 144 million €

Don't want to share it with anyone when I win.  Will be opting for anonymity.  Will be buying just a medium-sized private jet, not one of those horrible Saudi Royal Family ones.