website statistics

Summer World University Games 2021 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

FISU with better shooting graphics than OBS or EBU :p

Accurate and available graphics really do make a huge difference in viewing though. The shooting finals have been great so far.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Anybody know where I can find a replay of yesterday’s judo/wushu finals? FISU.TV is being a little slow with the replay uploads (and Olympic Channel didn’t broadcast those sports).

I too wanted the same as I missed our judo medal match. But Japan won all but 1 of golds, Korea the other left. Moldova with silver. 

13 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

FISU with better shooting graphics than OBS or EBU :p

Accurate and available graphics really do make a huge difference in viewing though. The shooting finals have been great so far.

Exactly last 2 Olympics it has been poor graphics maybe that's the reason we have struggled in the sport at the games. Once the graphic improves at Olympics we should return to best

3 hours ago, Griff88 said:

You don’t always see an Iranian on top of the podium of a wushu event.. And Hosseini decided to make it even more unforgettable by dropping the mascot :lol: 

Sanda is still a part of Wushu, right ?

and even in Taolu Iran isn't the weakest team in the world. you weren't talking about Maldives or Nepal. 

21 hours ago, Griff88 said:

As far as I know, badminton is a non-ranking event. Unless I've missed something...

In this document, page 4, I read:

Team Tournaments (Championships) point calculation / Continental Multi- Sports Games Team Tournaments (Championships)
7.1. Team Tournaments that are included in the World Ranking are:
● Continental Team Championships
● BWF World Team Championships (Sudirman Cup Final stage)
● Continental stage of the BWF Men’s & Women’s World Team Championships (Continental stage of the Thomas & Uber Cups)
● BWF Men’s & Women’s World Team Championships (Thomas & Uber Cups Final stage)
● FISU University Games Team and Individual Championships

But, do you have any idea if the team tournaments points are awarded to athletes or to teams only (but I can not find a Team Ranking anywhere). Thanks!

49 minutes ago, Sindo said:

In this document, page 4, I read:

But, do you have any idea if the team tournaments points are awarded to athletes or to teams only (but I can not find a Team Ranking anywhere). Thanks!

The team ranking points will be awarded to the players too, using the usual method.

The BWF World Team Ranking in tournamentsoftware.com is basically a scam, since it's not used for anything