website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, vinipereira said:

So today is the day with too many events to follow :p

Yeah, and as someone who likes many of the sports on the last weekend, it’s like trying to choose a favorite child when flipping through the streams :drama:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 and half minute advantage at last exchange for :ECU pair Morejon/Pintado in the newest IOC/IAAFWA masterpiece Mixed 2x2 Race Walk Marathon Relay

:USA wins the first ever synchronized trampoline event at the Pan American Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

and it´s a gold, and the setting of the new world record for obvious reason :p

6 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Meanwhile tyc sports: "why don't we put a big countdown clock and show drunken Boca fans in the beach, that will give us higher ratings than canoeing":banana:

(It probably will actually)

Never seen so many argentineans in brazil before :hyper:and I went to Argentina x Iran in 2014 world cup

10 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Meanwhile tyc sports: "why don't we put a big countdown clock and show drunken Boca fans in the beach, that will give us higher ratings than canoeing":banana:

(It probably will actually)

It's the only thing I hate from Argentina: that religious movement that football is, it's sooooo annoying, specially as you are a country with so many good athletes in so many different sports (at least compare with chile)

7 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Never seen so many argentineans in brazil before :hyper:and I went to Argentina x Iran in 2014 world cup

I probably only saw that many argentines at the Olympic Park in Rio 2016, after they won the Basketball match vs Brazil and were joined by people celebrating del Potro's win in Tennis' semifinal. I felt misplaced with my yellow and green jacket :lol: