website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

There is an international streaming?

Try PanamSports Channel

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Braulio said:

Mexico first gold at the Games, William Arroyo taking the big prize in the Individual Poomsae 

Taekwondo delivering, at least at the Poomsae category, we'll have to wait how things turn with the Kyorugui (combat) given the overall sub par performance throughout the year for the team and their supposed big guns

Let's pray together for at least another couple of golds.

Honestly, this federation always blows it with so much in-fighting.

8 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Let's pray together for at least another couple of golds.

Honestly, this federation always blows it with so much in-fighting.

I have little hope, maybe Carlos Sansores will once again step up and the Mixed Poomsae could go to Mexico

But those are the only chances of Mexico getting another gold in taekwondo in my opinion

Well there is now that 'Team Competition' but I think Dominican Republic, Colombia in Men is stronger than mexican guys who indeed have potential but are always defending not atacking tactics 

Edited by Braulio

5 minutes ago, Braulio said:

I have little hope, maybe Carlos Sansores will once again step up and the Mixed Poomsae could go to Mexico

But those are the only chances of Mexico getting another gold in taekwondo in my opinion

Well there is now that 'Team Competition' but I think Dominican Republic, Colombia in Men is stronger than mexican guys who indeed have potential but are always defending not atacking tactics 

We think alike, Sansores will be our main chance in kyorugui and Mixed Poomsae could be the other.

As you say, our always are always defending, never attacking enough. I wonder who the lousy main coach is this Olympic cycle.

4 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

And to Ecuador in men's beach volley :yikes:

Yep, not happen very often :p

30 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Not unexpected; this team is not that good lol.

Also :URU into semifinals in women's 49kg, she didn't qualify for the games, and was only given a WC

Yes, but they're not even one of the "power" teams of the region.