website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

English mistakes in your English lessons? :p 

Good job young pupil, you’ve earned a gold star for noticing the mistake I most certainly made on purpose :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

In the US we don’t use webcams for online exams. It’s pretty much just honor code, with some security built in the online platforms (I.e no extra tabs/windows, time limits, etc.)

I'm glad the exams we take at our exam center are a bit more professional than that :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I study communications and there tends to be a ironic lack of communication quite often :facepalm:

I thought about how a difficult question paper be made maybe I concluded MCQ would be the best. Say 50MCQs in 30 minutes. If it's a lot of portion it's difficult to find the answer 

2 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I thought about how a difficult question paper be made maybe I concluded MCQ would be the best. Say 50MCQs in 30 minutes. If it's a lot of portion it's difficult to find the answer 

The time needed for MCQs really depends on the questions :p 

I've made 'basic' exams where the question is basically just one sentence and that's it, as in "What's x?", but also plenty of exams where the answers are multiple choice, but the questions require at least 1-2 minutes of reading first.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

model copy2.png
JURIES VOTED: 0/38
:USA UNITED STATES   0 UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png :NZL NEW ZEALAND   0
:ESP SPAIN   0 :POR PORTUGAL   0
:MDA MOLDOVA   0 :URU URUGUAY   0
:AUS AUSTRALIA   0 :MEX MEXICO   0
:LTU LITHUANIA   0 :BRA BRAZIL   0
:IND INDIA   0 :SWE SWEDEN   0
:INA INDONESIA   0 :POL POLAND   0
:SRB SERBIA   0 :ITA ITALY   0
:KAZ KAZAKHSTAN   0

:CHN CHINA

:ISR ISRAEL   0 :SLO SLOVENIA   0
:TUN TUNISIA   0 :GRE GREECE   0
:GER GERMANY   0 :BUL BULGARIA   0
:UKR UKRAINE   0 :IRI IRAN   0
:CAN CANADA   0 :IRL IRELAND   0
:NOR NORWAY   0 :CRO CROATIA   0
:DEN DENMARK   0 :MLT MALTA   0
:HUN HUNGARY   0 :NED NETHERLANDS   0
:ROU ROMANIA   0 :FRA FRANCE   0
:ARG ARGENTINA   0 :SVK SLOVAKIA   0

Good morning and welcome to the Grand Final!

We have a long and fun day ahead of us.

Without further ado, let's get down to the business.

First up are the United States. May we have your votes please?

PROVISIONAL TOP 5
1 :WHT TBD 0
2 :WHT TBD 0
3 :WHT TBD 0
4 :WHT TBD 0
5 :WHT TBD 0

#banbestmen

Green flag, green flag! :cheer: 

UNITED STATES

Ze6Wd4m.gif

Dobro Jutro TISC! It is a great honor to be the first to reveal our votes this year. I think I can speak for both @dezbee2008 and myself when I say that the standard this year is high. The US jury ended up scoring a total of 20 songs, with a further 4 being award reserve places. If that doesn’t tell you how close the competition should be this year, then I don’t know what does. Regardless of who wins today, it’s the fun, spirit, and joy that we all have doing this competition that makes it worth it!

Hello fellow Totallympians, the United States are calling!

Here are the votes of the American National Jury:

:GRE GREECE 10

UB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.pngUB4ERsS.png

:NOR NORWAY 9
:IND INDIA 8
:TUN TUNISIA 7
:IRL IRELAND 6
:AUS AUSTRALIA 5
:SVK SLOVAKIA 4
:POR PORTUGAL 3
:UKR UKRAINE 2
:CAN CANADA 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela