website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020 - Cancelled Edition

2 hours ago, Sindo said:

Hello,

I think this is not a written rule of the contest but to take part in the contest it would be much better if you are a registered user :p You can do that very easily and for free by clicking on Sign up :)  

also can you please remove the post of justony and this one too

if someone won't participate , there is 0 reason to explain it here

in 4 words : Slovenia is not justony

Okay, what’s the deal with :UKR be allowed to participate? I’m all for new users, but I’m pretty sure the rules say that users can’t join on their first day on the forum. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Okay, what’s the deal with :UKR be allowed to participate? I’m all for new users, but I’m pretty sure the rules say that users can’t join on their first day on the forum. 

I don't know on which date the contest will be, but the rule says:

7. (a) Any first time participant must have been registered on the forum at least 2 months before they take part in the contest.

So from early March on he should be fine (unless he will disappear :d )

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

To be fair, we still don't know the registration deadline, meaning that if it's in more than 2 months, there are no problems :p

35 minutes ago, Ashton said:

I'm in for my first ever TISC contest :d

Welcome , for the first participation

i don't know if dolby will join but certainly India is in

your Intro (one of my favourit:d)

and your Character

Edited by bestmen

11 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Welcome , for the first participation

i don't know if dolby will join but certainly India is in

your Intro (one of my favourit:d)

and your Character

That's such a nice intro. I'm loving the effort you have made for all users to participate. Truly commendable!! 

The intermediate step in calculating the points from multi-members juries should be changed, not really fair that your individual votes are worth nothing if you are from (the one or maybe two) countries with more than 2-3 users.

I suggest something like 18-15-12-9-8-... Instead of 12-11-10-9-...