website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

n

vor 16 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

I'm guessing now they do, but I'm fairly sure I wanted to see everything but couldn't see anything in those weeks :p 

Anyway, luckily now I can :d 

Believe me dude. I am watching every big tournament since 1996 on German TV and they show always every match:p.

Anyway congrats to Northern Ireland:thumbup:

5 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

And there goes my 1 point in 96th minute. :facepalm:

I know that feeling!

I was looking forward to picking up 5 points, but guess ill just have to settle for 3 after I went for a 1-0 :cry:

1 minute ago, dcro said:

That's embarrassing @heywoodu :d

Not at all, I'm either just getting old and have genuinely forgotten it or the fact that we lost all 3 matches (including Netherlands - Germany on the day I went to the gym in my new Netherlands football t-shirt telling my gym trainer that we'd beat them that evening) has made my mind automatically push away those memories :mumble:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Not at all, I'm either just getting old and have genuinely forgotten it or the fact that we lost all 3 matches (including Netherlands - Germany on the day I went to the gym in my new Netherlands football t-shirt telling my gym trainer that we'd beat them that evening) has made my mind automatically push away those memories :mumble:

Netherlands lost all 3 matches in 2012? :yikes: Dutch tulips are so weak these days. :p

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Netherlands lost all 3 matches in 2012? :yikes: Dutch tulips are so weak these days. :p

You see? Euro means nothing :evil: Seeing as we reached the World Cup final two years before and finished 3rd two years later :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

Oh, finally Netherlands on the field :clap:Ah.. They are the refeers.. @heywoodu

Yeah we've been wondering when it finally is our turn :p