website statistics

Summer Paralympic Games Paris 2024

Josh

I've overslept. :lol:

Going to be a bit complicated because not only do we have two races going on at once,  but those races have handicapped starts for different categories.  The

Also, think it is old rules, so no draughting on the bikes, just solo time trialling.

Edited by Grassmarket

12 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

I've overslept. :lol:

Going to be a bit complicated because not only do we have two races going on at once,  but those races have handicapped starts for different categories.  The

Also, think it is old rules, so no draughting on the bikes, just solo time trialling.

This ended up not being too complicated after all. They're not too competitive in terms of having very 'wide' fields, so it was still fairly easy to follow :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The four PTWC2 athletes making up the entire top-4 of the PTWC triathlon may suggest that maybe the 3 minute compensation time is a bit too little :p 

(I know one of the PTWC1 athletes would have been 4th, but he got DQ'ed)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Right, NOW it is complicated because I think we've got 4 races going on.....

3 :d 

One women's race and two men's races. For now you can kind of keep an eye on the women's timing only, since not much is happening there yet.

Wow, :USA Lahna's blade with a special space above it for his actual leg, cool :d