website statistics

Road Cycling UCI World Championships 2019

hckošice

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Van Vuelten (definitely didn’t spell that right) is just pulling away right now. No one seems to have anything for her...

You don't have a start list or something? :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

You don't have a start list or something? :p

Bro it’s 6 in the morning and I’m trying to watch three sports. Give me a break.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Bro it’s 6 in the morning and I’m trying to watch three sports. Give me a break.

Alright, rookie.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Btw UCI released the new footage they got before disqualifying Eekhoff...

https://www.uci.org/inside-uci/press-releases/uci-clarification-on-the-disqualification-of-nils-eekhoff

absolutely correct decision even if taken after the finish, the Dutch team car paced him on purpose at high speed for several kilometers.

Dygert is bringing this back! Come on. Vamos :USA!

Nevermind.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, Dunadan said:

Btw UCI released the new footage they got before disqualifying Eekhoff...

https://www.uci.org/inside-uci/press-releases/uci-clarification-on-the-disqualification-of-nils-eekhoff

absolutely correct decision even if taken after the finish, the Dutch team car paced him on purpose at high speed for several kilometers.

Yeah most people are not disagreeing with the decision, even in the Netherlands. That's not the main problem at all.