website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Just now, Federer91 said:

China looking very strong. Third place in the medal table look very appealing for a betting man. :d

Yeah, they are coming for the third place now that Canada's chances look worse after the w 400 free. 

19 minutes ago, dullard said:

Thank you! I'll look at it better later, but a quick look suggests that is exactly what I was looking for :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

57.82 AR for :CHN Haiyang in the men's 100m breaststroke SFs!

Might as well give him next year's gold already :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

Yeah, Kamminga is coming for the inevitable second place :d 

:d Kamminga was overtired by covid for a year, so I have low expectations. Being in the final already is a good result for him. Maybe he can surprise and win the 925th silver medal of his career ...

Three DQ's in one race :lol: 

Good to see apparently the underwater rules are finally actually enforced? :d 

21 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

So the 3 biggest male stars - Dressel, Peaty and Milak all have mental problems... Usually being the best at something prevents these things, but maybe that is my thought.

To be fair, the pressure they’re under to perform would cripple most normal folk. 

I don’t know if that is their issue, but either way good luck to all of them