website statistics

Shooting at the European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Top 8 qualify :(

just like Tužinský in M Air Pistol, also our second World Ranking leader failed to qualify for the final. We do not have many medal chances or sporting moments which can bring expectations, but if also on those very few we have, we fail like this. No surprise the interest and general fan base on sport apart hockey and football is so extremely low in the country

image.png

47 minutes ago, Vektor said:

3 gold medals for :HUN Pekler. In the end he delivered big time at these Games. Hopefully we are finally on the right track in shooting. 

What was the final result in the gold medal match ? I want to post the result, but I do not have the final result (missed the stream) The official system is being the official system, means, completely useless, I don´t have force and will to F5 the page for hours until they will be so kind to update there the final result. + It is Sunday in Poland, I doubt anyone is working, so it may last until tomorrow...

2 minutes ago, hckošice said:

What was the final result in the gold medal match ? I want to post the result, but I do not have the final result (missed the stream) The official system is being the official system, means, completely useless, I don´t have force and will to F5 the page for hours until they will be so kind to update there the final result. + It is Sunday in Poland, I doubt anyone is working, so it may last until tomorrow...

Pekler won, 16-10. 

1 hour ago, ChandlerMne said:

Same case was few days ago in women 10 m final AR. Seem like director never did any shooting competition at all

They’ve probably got RTVS producing the shooting competitions again :p

In all reality, it’s probably a problem between Atos/Mediapro.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela