website statistics

Shooting at the European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

• 5 months later...

:SVK Team Slovakia :SVK

Men

10m Air Rifle Patrik Jány, Štefan Šulek, Ondrej Holko

10m Air Rifle Teams Patrik Jány, Štefan Šulek, Ondrej Holko

10m Air Rifle Mixed Teams Patrik Jány/Kamila Novotná, Štefan Šulek/Daniela Demjén Pešková

50m Rifle 3 Positions Patrik Jány, Štefan Šulek, Ondrej Holko

50m Rifle 3 Positions Teams Patrik Jány, Štefan Šulek, Ondrej Holko

50m Rifle 3 Positions Teams Patrik Jány/Kamila Novotná, Štefan Šulek/Daniela Demjén Pešková

Trap Adrián Drobný, Erik Varga

Trap Teams Adrián Drobný, Erik Varga, Marián Kovačócy

Trap Mixed Teams Adrián Drobný/Jana Špotáková, Erik Varga/Zuzana Rehák Štefečeková

10m Air Pistol Juraj Tužinský

Women

25m Pistol Lenka Gajanová

10m Air Rifle Daniela Demjén Pešková, Kamila Novotná

10m Air Rifle Mixed Teams Patrik Jány/Kamila Novotná, Štefan Šulek/Daniela Demjén Pešková

50m Rifle 3 Positions Daniela Demjén Pešková, Kamila Novotná

50m Rifle 3 Positions Mixed Teams Patrik Jány/Kamila Novotná, Štefan Šulek/Daniela Demjén Pešková

Trap Jana Špotáková, Zuzana Rehák Štefečeková

Trap Teams Jana Špotáková, Zuzana Rehák Štefečeková, Emma Kortišová

Trap Mixed Teams Adrián Drobný/Jana Špotáková, Erik Varga/Zuzana Rehák Štefečeková

Skeet Danka Barteková, Vanesa Hocková

Skeet Teams Danka Barteková, Vanesa Hocková, Monika Štibravá

image.png

Edited by hckošice

Great, I see they’re still using the new system I dislike. Changes in format don’t normally make me like a sport less, but this new one just doesn’t do it @ ISSF :crazy:

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Is the stream buffering constantly for anyone else? I can’t tell if it’s a me problem, so a crappy streaming platform problem.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Is the stream buffering constantly for anyone else? I can’t tell if it’s a me problem, so a crappy streaming platform problem.

Happens to me as well, do not know why, some streams are doing well, some are buffering often, especially the canoe sprint stream yesterday was a nightmare..it literally frozed 10 meters before the finish line and restarted at the start of the next heat :lol:

6 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Happens to me as well, do not know why, some streams are doing well, some are buffering often, especially the canoe sprint stream yesterday was a nightmare..it literally frozed 10 meters before the finish line and restarted at the start of the next heat :lol:

I think it’s happen more with the “TV quality” streams. I wonder if the quality of the image is set higher than it should be for streaming?

Aas :NOR makes an ass out of himself with some poor shooting in the 4th series :p