website statistics

Modern Pentathlon UIPM World Cup 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 hours ago, Biathlonfan said:

It's showing it now,if you didn't see my previous comment

the problem is that it looks there's no way to get their pictures in streaming, not even with vpn nor any other trick :facepalm:

they're old school, it's a tv channel only (which is impossible to reach outside LTU). :nopompom:

After every great result in this sport the only thing I keep thinking about is that Paris will be the end of the road for all of our talented athletes, even for someone as young as Michelle Gulyás. They will have to either abandon elite sports or find another Olympic discipline because pentathlon will literally collapse the moment it will be officially out of the Olympic program, there's no future for this sport without the Games. 

Edited by Vektor

5 hours ago, Vektor said:

They will have to either abandon elite sports or find another Olympic discipline because pentathlon will literally collapse the moment it will be officially out of the Olympic program, there's no future for this sport without the Games. 

What is the status of Modern Pentathlon after Paris? When will we know if it will be included in the LA2028 programme?

Edited by Sindo

25 minutes ago, Sindo said:

What is the status of Modern Pentathlon after Paris? When will we know if it will be included in the LA2028 programme?

Along with boxing and weightlifting, modern pentathlon is currently off the LA2028 programme. The IOC is expected to make a final decision by the end of 2023. 

10 hours ago, Josh said:

Along with boxing and weightlifting, modern pentathlon is currently off the LA2028 programme. The IOC is expected to make a final decision by the end of 2023. 

From what I've heard, the decision will be made at the next IOC session in Mumbai.  

On 4/29/2023 at 2:50 PM, phelps said:

the problem is that it looks there's no way to get their pictures in streaming, not even with vpn nor any other trick :facepalm:

they're old school, it's a tv channel only (which is impossible to reach outside LTU). :nopompom:

Sorry i meant it was showing it for me,i never meant to imply that you could somehow be able to watch the channel

Edited by Biathlonfan