website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Venue looks pretty nice as well. At least on par with the standard set by other multi-sport games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

by the way, Italian TV only bought the TV rights for Athletics, Diving and Artistic Swimming, so the other sports should work on the European Games portal for us, meanwhile no chance to watch the first 3, even when our TV is not broadcasting (like D2 and D3 in Athletics).

Edited by phelps

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

by the way, Italian TV only bought the TV rights for Athletics, Diving and Artistic Swimming, so the other sports should work on the European Games portal for us, meanwhile no chance to watch the first 3, even when our TV is not broadcasting (like D2 and D3 in Athletics).

I saw the streaming without any problems ;) It isn't geoblocked.

:POR with two tough loses on the women’s side. They lead until the final point in first set of one game, and then came back and tied the first set in their next match only to lose the tiebreak point on a referee call (not sure if it was bad/good though). Both matches finished as 2-0 loses :(

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

46 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I saw the streaming without any problems ;) It isn't geoblocked.

but there are no replays of the athletics events in the official portal (unless they have posted them elsewhere).

I can only see beach handball (with awful spoilers in the files' description :facepalm:).

10 minutes ago, phelps said:

but there are no replays of the athletics events in the official portal (unless they have posted them elsewhere).

I can only see beach handball (with awful spoilers in the files' description :facepalm:).

It’s all here.  They initially had it cut up, but I think they’ve got the full sessions as well.

https://allathletics.tv/championships/ea-team-silesia-2023

Edited by Grassmarket

Padel draws are out for those interested. Artistic Swimming, BMX Freestyle, and Canoe Sprint have also released their start lists for tomorrow.