website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

5 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

I'm new to Teqball...

Was the point of this sport was to discover the least entertaining possible interration between a ball and two human beings ? If so, it was a great success.

Less exciting even than :FRA Billiards? :p

2 hours ago, FireRun said:

I remember back in Baku 2015 we had most of the sports on our sport channel on tv. Then in Minsk 2019 that dropped down to just a few selected ones. And now this year it looks like zero live coverage other than news articles. Not even highlights or anything. I'm not saying this concept of Europan Games is all but dead, but something needs to change. 

Same here in :GBR. I, and other big athletics fans, enjoyed seeing all levels of athletics, that’s an improvement over the old system with all four divisions at once over the same weekend. Otherwise it’s a flop.

2 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Less exciting even than :FRA Billiards? :p

The powers that be do have an awful habit of telling us what's new and exciting sport to watch (I appreciate it may be more fun to play) only for the reality to prove underwhelming - Breaking, surfing and now teqball all land squarely in that category for me. And I'm not a fuddy-duddy, I loved both Park skateboard and bmx freestyle. I'll give stuff a crack. I'll even invent events.

Both darts and snooker should be dreadfully boring to watch, yet if you have even a limited grasp of them, they aren't - same for all its faults with weightlifting - when it matters, it's absolutely intriguing. Yet teqball...