website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

Everyone talking about borefest, but I found this game quite entertaining, a very good friendly match between two well organized "safety-first" obsessed camps. :d

Yesterday games were a boredom. DEN-TUN was a good lullaby but POL-MEX after, oh yes, that was something else

I didn't find it boring, just two very equal sides, who were more concerned not to lose in a tough group. Like i mentioned before the start of the WC, i expected a lot of the (smaller) teams to be more balanced then usual, which is indeed happening, excluding the ENG and FRA matches. 

13 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I didn't find it boring, just two very equal sides, who were more concerned not to lose in a tough group. Like i mentioned before the start of the WC, i expected a lot of the (smaller) teams to be more balanced then usual, which is indeed happening, excluding the ENG and FRA matches. 

actually i predicted Morocco to win , Croatia's golden generation is getting older and they're not anyhow the same from 4 and half years and Morocco is more experienced this time , players like Zeiyach , Hakimi and bonnou were too young in 2018 and they have the home advantage with many fans cheering for them like any Arab Nation here, i guess if Morocco still has Renard they'd have won today 

2 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

How are the TV audiences doing in your countries ?

Here, the first french game against Australia had almost the exact same figure than four years ago against the same team (12.53 M vs 12.59 M), but with a very time slot (monday at 20.00 vs saturday at 12.00), so hard to compare :question:

England-Iran - audience of nearly 8 million in the UK in the middle of the afternoon.

USA-Wales - 9 million in the evening