website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Have England's odds for a title plummeted already :p Nations League England in full effect in this match, only thing missing is the USA scoring ability.  

Change the goal to a basket and we’re in business :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

don't worry only 3 goals to make up for Rensenbrink's hat trick in 1978. no more. :d

or we can settle it another way, by penalties. both teams have great records in Penalty shootouts.

The way the Dutch played today I'd beg on my knees to Iran to let it be decided by penalties so we can at least have some hope :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Lalas had the hairstyle but I remember Wynalda from the Bundesliga. Him & Thomas Dooley.

well, Lalas played here in Italy when Serie A was something serious...he was also a very good player, not only folklore because of his look...;)

1 hour ago, ChandlerMne said:

I saw Rafael's picture few weeks ago, he is also enjoying life without football but Sneijder is something different, he is 100+ kg easily :lol:

Sneijder is NEVER on TV without social media being all up about him being rounder and rounder every day, and he's on TV a lot :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!