website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

2 of Saudi Pro league players won Player of the match yesterday , Ngolo Kante and Stanciu i'm very surprised that this guy is playing in a Saudi team that finished 10th last season Damac , it's not a top 8 team even there and ofc they don't offer huge money 

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

2 of Saudi Pro league players won Player of the match yesterday , Ngolo Kante and Stanciu i'm very surprised that this guy is playing in a Saudi team that finished 10th last season Damac , it's not a top 8 team even there and ofc they don't offer huge money 

Not huge money but definitely more than he got in Wuhan

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

Stanciu's contract was once reported as 2 million euros a year...it's not Mbappe-like, but I think 99,9% of professional football players in Europe alone would absolutely dream of that :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Stanciu's contract was once reported as 2 million euros a year...it's not Mbappe-like, but I think 99,9% of professional football players in Europe alone would absolutely dream of that :d 

Compared to other players in Saudi league whom receive 100m in the season it's nothing.  He looks like a player that is traveling alot , he played in other Saudi team Alahli Jeddah in 2019 when they were not offering 1/10 of current salaries . I'm only surprised that a guy with his talent playing in a very weak Saudi team , maybe after the Euros he will have something bigger 

What surprised me yesterday also is the performance of Ngolo Kante whom had a very bad season with Ittihad Jeddah and unless it was Deschamps whom has his men of trust always despite of their performance like Mbappe , Pogba , Giroud,  Kante , Rabiot , Theo Hernandez , Pavard , Griezmann , he wouldn't have definitely made it to the squad , he is also 33 , yet he was the best player on the pitch yesterday , personally I wouldn't have benched Cammavinga for him or for Rabiot ofc , but looks like Deschamps has got a point 

Edited by thepharoah

9 hours ago, Monzanator said:

:ARG Facundo Tello has been chosen as the referee for today's match between :TUR and :GEO

It could be a bad temper match alright here. @LDOG@konig

He is from my city Bahia Blanca, the only international referee from here, a good match to make his debut :d

16 minutes ago, konig said:

He is from my city Bahia Blanca, the only international referee from here, a good match to make his debut :d

That kinda follows the first choice for Rapallini at the last Euro (Ukraine vs N.Macedonia) - a tricky game between South/Eastern nations of Europe.

I also think Tello could get two group stage games + one knockout phase like Rapallini in 2021 - since he won't be doing Copa America.