website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

@Ustatsch What is “Grundkenntnusse Englisch”? From what I can price together, it’s British English?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

And mine :mad: YOG/Universiade demons are back :facepalm:

So do you like it, or not? In my opinion, this is the best system for information. I’d say I’d prefer Atos for looks and design though.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

So do you like it, or not? In my opinion, this is the best system for information. I’d say I’d prefer Atos for looks and design though.

I thought you are sarcastic about @heywoodu. I hate it - it usually makes my computer work slower while autorefreshing and I prefer refreshing it manually every 5 seconds.

Just now, Vojthas said:

I thought you are sarcastic about @heywoodu. I hate it - it usually makes my computer work slower while autorefreshing and I prefer refreshing it manually every 5 seconds.

I think there’s an option to turn off auto-refresh, but I could be wrong. 

Also, noticed that :PRK has (predictably) declined to participate in the games.

Also, not that entries are available (even if not official entries), it’s a good reminder about the prediction contest myself, @Vojthas, @Wumo worked to make available to everyone. We’d love to see more participating even if it doesn’t count towards the official standings.

Totallympics Live Trivia Ranking

After Game 1

1. @Olympian1010 7/10

2. @Wumo 6/10

3. @Griff88 2/10 

Note: If I missed anyone let me know :yes

Seems like it’s a duel between myself and @Wumo, may the smartest Totallympian win :d

Next game: Jan. 8 at 9:00 PCT (check the website to be sure you enter at the correct time though)

I didn’t realize how popular Uno is, but many YOG athletes have it listed as their favorite game :mumble: