website statistics

Ekata - Team Sports Club

@Prashanth, @Roamingrover86@Siddhartha Talukdar, @Prakash @Prakash_k, @Fly_like_a_don, @sanjaydas, @Shravan Kumar, @Sachin singh shekhawat, @Saatvik hey guys I have been a totally Olympics member for a long time , I find navigating different posts in each of the so many india clubs difficult for keeping up with India Olympics news ....each club has a few posts but there is very little engagement .... May I request we start using a single club for all india posts as it was before .... Can we post every india related postin this club ...it is called ekta so seems a good name 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

35 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

@Prashanth, @Roamingrover86@Siddhartha Talukdar, @Prakash @Prakash_k, @Fly_like_a_don, @sanjaydas, @Shravan Kumar, @Sachin singh shekhawat, @Saatvik hey guys I have been a totally Olympics member for a long time , I find navigating different posts in each of the so many india clubs difficult for keeping up with India Olympics news ....each club has a few posts but there is very little engagement .... May I request we start using a single club for all india posts as it was before .... Can we post every india related postin this club ...it is called ekta so seems a good name 

why not ..something like India at Paris 

1 hour ago, nitinsanker said:

I too on same page and finding very difficult and many times annoying. All Indian sports news to be in single Club as before which will be easy to follow.

Edited by Prakash

AFC Asian cup

:IND 0-1 :SYR 

Sad way to end our tournament. 0 points & 0 goals scored 6 conceded. 

We are not progressing at the rate we should , expect our ranking to be around 117-118 . 

Now focus must be on reaching Round 3 of WCQ with matches against :AFG in March. 

4 hours ago, nitinsanker said:

I find it easy to use , as sports are segregated into different threads, additionally we have Paris qualification thread to keep updated on athletes qualification. 

If all gets put into a single thread , it might be difficult to follow if you don’t visit the page regularly. 
Either way am OK with whatever the majority of the members decide. Especially old members & active members who are doing a fantastic job of updating sports results & relaying sports news. If they feel this is the best way , so be it. 

13 hours ago, Roamingrover86 said:

I find it easy to use , as sports are segregated into different threads, additionally we have Paris qualification thread to keep updated on athletes qualification. 

If all gets put into a single thread , it might be difficult to follow if you don’t visit the page regularly. 
Either way am OK with whatever the majority of the members decide. Especially old members & active members who are doing a fantastic job of updating sports results & relaying sports news. If they feel this is the best way , so be it. 

I feel segregation gives a better info. Since I update daily results if in one single page the important information would get lost. So, prefer to keep it separate. Easier to follow the results and information.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

• 2 weeks later...