website statistics

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

rybak

5 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Dont be sad. Germany and Italy won the last 2 slams on the womens side and now all italian/german girls are already out, i feel with you, better times will come again. We still have Zverev left on the mens side, but he will also be out in about one hour.

Well, our tennis will join in a crisis. In men's sector we aren't competitive and in women's competition Vinci,Eranni and Knapp will withdraw from competitition in 1-2 years

Bertens just defeated Kasatkina (10-8 in the third set), which means she meets the Dutch NOC requirements of making the 4th round at a slam and being ranked in the top 56. We have a female singles player at the Olympics. :cheer:

Can't believe this. Just a few months ago she was ranked 101. No way I thought she was going to make the 4th round at a slam and be in the top 56 before the end of the qualifying period.

Edited by Dennis

19 minut temu, Wanderer napisał:

Viktor is good, but Stan is excellent! 

Ramos :clap: Great tennis!

I hope Sam and Tsveti can surprise now :cheer:

Nope :p but no matter who will win this match Aga or Pironkova, anyway it will be surprise that one of them in Slam QF on their worst surface :lol:

Sounds trivial but a better player would have beaten Murray today. Perhaps even Gasquet/Nishikori soon.

Also, why is there no hawk-eye yet in RG?

Edited by Quasit

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.