website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

This might be the ugliest, worst match I have ever seen, but that's why we are not losing right now. 

But yeah, there's no way that we can keep this at 0-0, and it's painfully obvious that our offense is nonexistent without Szoboszlai and Kalmár. 

It is sad to see Marco Rossi on the bench of Hungary and to see him take a similar showcase. A squalid person, with no respect and an abysmal indifference. I remember him at the stadium when I was just a kid, rightly kicked out. Even today he gives interviews to poison the environment. This is all very sad.

9 minutes ago, Vektor said:

This might be the ugliest, worst match I have ever seen, but that's why we are not losing right now. 

But yeah, there's no way that we can keep this at 0-0, and it's painfully obvious that our offense is nonexistent without Szoboszlai and Kalmár. 

From Portugal, in an Euro, I can only expect draws like the ones from 5 years ago haha

In a more serious note, i hope this tournament serves as reflection to Ronaldo as this is probably the time he should retire and give space to others