website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

Our line-up vs Spain. Moder replaces Krychowiak, attacking LWB Puchacz replaces Rybus and Swiderski comes in for Linetty so we play with two strikers.

Yeah, we played one striker vs Slovakia and now two vs Spain :crazy:

E4Q0o_7WQAQzfX5?format=png&name=medium

Spain goes with Morata again. Maybe no five goals for them after all?

E4Q5oRvXMAUh2zi?format=jpg&name=large

21 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Do you like... anything? Like, seriously, so many of your comments are negative on this site, to such an extent that you hate even your own nation's team and don't want to see them qualify. 

I don’t want Hungary to advance because their fans were disgusting today and I don’t want Germany to advance because I finally want to see Löw gone. At this tournament I would like to see Belgium winning the title. My second choice would be England (although I fear that their fans will get even more arrogant after that) and my third choice would be Spain.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Every time again, I wonder how the Polish anthem is not a South American anthem, it would fit so perfectly among the other South American anthems :d:cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Every time again, I wonder how the Polish anthem is not a South American anthem, it would fit so perfectly among the other South American anthems :d:cheer:

do u know the expected line up for Netherlands or Belgium next match ? 

Wow, that's a surprising non-offside :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

do u know the expected line up for Netherlands or Belgium next match ? 

De Boer yesterday: "It's possible we'll play roughly the same, but with one outside player, a little like Italy does."

Also talking about possibly giving a few players some rest, but no decisions yet. Personally I wouldn't expect a whole lot of change, because as he said: "We're already group winner, but we also want to go into the knockout phase with a good feeling."

As for Belgium, Thorgan Hazard has a knee injury and will at least miss Finland. Eden Hazard, Witsel, De Bruyne and Vermaelen are all supposed to start the match against Finland, same for Lukaku. Those are names he mentioned, at least :p 

Wow, how did Lewandowski not make that :yikes: 

29 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Holy crap! We almost scored!

They actually did now :yikes: