website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Przed chwilą, Monzanator napisał:

The stadium is half-empty. I really hope IAAF is proud of the money they got for this shit. This will be the worst World Champs for decades to come by far.

In this world, only death and taxes are certain, and that the IAAF will organize a championship in a country that has as much in common with athletics as bald with a comb.

Just now, TomJa said:

In this world, only death and taxes are certain, and that the IAAF will organize a championship in a country that has as much in common with athletics as bald with a comb.

Will you stop insulting my friend @phelps? Thank you.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Przed chwilą, OlympicsFan napisał:

2021 should be much better, but i don't know about 2023. Do hungarian people care about athletics?

Hungarians certainly have more to do with sport than their current host.

Edited by TomJa

Just now, TomJa said:

Hungarians certainly have more to do with light than their current host.

Sorry?

Based on your comments i have the suspicion that you are a bot. Please answer the following question: Should Trump be impeached in your opinion and why (not).

Thanks!

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, Monzanator said:

Hungary is bang in the center of Europe. Everyone and their mother will come there - probably even Germans too :rolleyes: 

I am not sure about german people travelling to Hungary. Hungary has a very bad reputation in Germany thanks to their racism and antisemitism. Many german fans will be afraid to go there + not many german people are crazy enough to travel halfway through europe to watch german athletes getting beaten by drug cheats from countries they never heard of before.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Sorry?

Based on your comments i have the suspicion that you are a bot. Please answer the following question: Should Trump be impeached in your opinion and why (not).

Thanks!

@TomJa don’t go down that route. This thread doesn’t need 45 more pages.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

I am not sure about german people travelling to Hungary. Hungary has a very bad reputation in Germany thanks to their racism and antisemitism. Many german fans will be afraid to go there + not many german people are crazy enough to travel halfway through europe to watch german athletes getting beaten by drug cheats from countries they never heard of before.

Education is really that completely useless in Germany?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!