website statistics

Athletics

intoronto

Next few meets for Ethan Katzberg have been announced (not officially, but through my research. 

On May 18, he’s entered in the men’s hammer throw competition at the Orlen Janusz Kusocinski Memorial, and on May 25, at the Hallesche Werfertage.

Other notable events are Gotzis on May 18/19, where we’ll see Damian Warner and Pierce LePage in the decathlon, and the Atlantic City Games on May 18, as Mariam Abdul-Rashid will compete in the women’s 100m hurdles (entry lists aren’t officially out yet so there could be more Canadians in action)

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Next few meets for Ethan Katzberg have been announced (not officially, but through my research. 

On May 18, he’s entered in the men’s hammer throw competition at the Orlen Janusz Kusocinski Memorial, and on May 25, at the Hallesche Werfertage.

Other notable events are Gotzis on May 18/19, where we’ll see Damian Warner and Pierce LePage in the decathlon, and the Atlantic City Games on May 18, as Mariam Abdul-Rashid will compete in the women’s 100m hurdles (entry lists aren’t officially out yet so there could be more Canadians in action)

I thought Lepage wasn't doing Gotzis?

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I thought Lepage wasn't doing Gotzis?

Nope, that was a mistake by me, I was looking at a Twitter list and they didn’t have LePage on it. The official Instagram for the event has confirmed that he’s entered on one of their posts. 

Edited by Josh

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

New NR for Sarah Mitton! 20.68

https://www.instagram.com/p/C61slLBRZbB/

Also forgot to mention, Grace Tennant with a new PB of 17.15m! She’s on the bubble for Olympic qualification on the Road To Paris Rankings, so this will help her a lot. 

76.53m for Rowan Hamilton in men’s hammer throw at the PAC-12 Championships!

What a day for Canadian athletics :hyper: (and sport in general, minus the disappointing 4-2 win over Great Britain at the Men’s Hockey Worlds of course)

Posted (edited)

According to this (pretty credible, could still be wrong) site, Mikeisha Welcome (women’s triple jump, 14.21 at her best) is representing Canada and not Saint Vincent and the Grenadines :mumble:

https://www.runnerspace.com/eprofile.php?event_id=1697&do=videos&video_id=384192

@intoronto

Edited by Josh