Maltese framed flag icons with box shadow  Malta 8
Argentine framed flag icons with box shadow  Argentina 7
Indian framed flag icons with box shadow  India 6
Italian framed flag icons with box shadow  Italy 5
Portuguese framed flag icons with box shadow  Portugal 4
Bulgarian framed flag icons with box shadow  Bulgaria 3
Indonesian framed flag icons with box shadow  Indonesia 2
Dutch framed flag icons with box shadow  Netherlands 1

W ten sposób głosowanie Polskiego jury dobiegło końca, dzięki za uwagę i powodzenia dla wszystkich piosenek i krajów.

-

In this way the voting of Polish jury came to end, thanks for your attention and good luck to all the songs and countries. 

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

things are strange for me i can't follow

What's so strange?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

DiHaj participated last year if I remember well?

I kinda meant the first time that Azerbaijan ever participated, they sent something jazzy with the similar style to this song and I scored it high in my list, but it barely got to 30 points or something.

SongContest2016.png

Number of Juries Voted: 5/34  

New Zealand framed flag icons with box shadow  New Zealand        3  Danish framed flag icons with box shadow  Denmark                            12 
British framed flag icons with box shadow  Great Britain                         32  French framed flag icons with box shadow  France       17 
Lithuanian framed flag icons with box shadow  Lithuania        10  ireland-framed-flag.jpg  Ireland        26 
Greek framed flag icons with box shadow  Greece        12  Moldovan framed flag icons with box shadow  Moldova        0 
Polish framed flag icons with box shadow  Poland        10  Chilean framed flag icons with box shadow  Chile        28 
Indian framed flag icons with box shadow  India        14  Canadian framed flag icons with box shadow  Canada      21 
Kazakhstani framed flag icons with box shadow  Kazakhstan        0  Bulgarian framed flag icons with box shadow  Bulgaria        3 
Serbian framed flag icons with box shadow  Serbia        7  Maltese framed flag icons with box shadow  Malta        19 
Indonesian framed flag icons with box shadow  Indonesia        15  russia-framed-flag.jpg  Russia        23 
Portuguese framed flag icons with box shadow  Portugal        5  Argentine framed flag icons with box shadow  Argentina        15 
Tunisian framed flag icons with box shadow  Tunisia        2  Romanian framed flag icons with box shadow  Romania        0 
Algerian framed flag icons with box shadow  Algeria       5  American framed flag icons with box shadow  United States        0 
Brazilian framed flag icons with box shadow  Brazil        3  Italian framed flag icons with box shadow  Italy        14 
Spanish framed flag icons with box shadow  Spain       14  Dutch framed flag icons with box shadow  Netherlands        3 
slovakia-framed-flag.jpg  Slovakia        16  Mexican framed flag icons with box shadow  Mexico        14 
azerbaijan-framed-flag.jpg  Azerbaijan        29  Colombian framed flag icons with box shadow  Colombia        2 
Croatian framed flag icons with box shadow  Croatia        2  Slovenian framed flag icons with box shadow  Slovenia        14 

Current Top 5 Positions:

1st British framed flag icons with box shadow Great Britain 32
2nd azerbaijan-framed-flag.jpg Azerbaijan 29
3rd Chilean framed flag icons with box shadow Chile 28
4th ireland-framed-flag.jpg Ireland 26
5th russia-framed-flag.jpg Russia 23

Aftr 5 Juries voted, Great Britain take the lead with 32 points.

The race is still very long for all contestants.

Now time to visit the beautiful Asia.

Hello India ! Hello Gvaisakh !

can you send us your votes, please ?

2 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Morning, peeps. Just saw the opening ceremony and it's spectacular. Well done, Slovakia.

Also, thankfully the flag issue was resolved because they looked broken on my end lol.

Good morning, good to see you up so early for TISC :)

Animated Indian flag icon

India

Totallympics सदस्यों को बधाई। यह भारत बुला है । यहां भारतीय वोट कर रहे हैं।

Greetings to Totallympics Members. This is India calling. Here are the Indian votes.

India Jury Scorecard:

Lithuanian framed flag icons with box shadow  Lithuania 10
Slovenian framed flag icons with box shadow  Slovenia 9
American framed flag icons with box shadow  United States 8
Bulgarian framed flag icons with box shadow  Bulgaria 7
Dutch framed flag icons with box shadow  Netherlands 6
Italian framed flag icons with box shadow  Italy 5
Tunisian framed flag icons with box shadow  Tunisia 4
Romanian framed flag icons with box shadow  Romania 3
Polish framed flag icons with box shadow  Poland 2
Indonesian framed flag icons with box shadow  Indonesia 1