website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

Also from the linked article: it looks likely that Russia's best and second best Bobsleigh teams will be disqualified, leaving a gold for Switzerland, a silver for the USA and a bronze for Latvia in the two man event and a gold for Latvia, a silver for the USA and a bronze for Great Britain in the four man event.

This would also be a big blow for 2018 because Alexander Kasjanov is a legitimate medal chance still.

Edited by NearPup

В 22.11.2017 в 19:38, dcro сказал:

I beg to differ with St. Moritz being a very specific track. While it is the longest, start is still very important. I mean, how else can you explain Mirela Rahneva winning women's race last season with a huge margin (one of the best starters with very little experience on European tracks...).

Continue counting undeserved medals and wresting hands. Dont forget to open champagne

Edited by Dimast

15 minutes ago, Dimast said:

Continue counting undeserved medals and wresting hands. Dont forget to open champagne

I open a champagne for every doped that is caught, i don't care if it's italian or russian. Btw, it's a shame what the Russian NOC do in this years.

4 минуты назад, Gianlu33 сказал:

I open a champagne for every doped that is caught, i don't care if it's italian or russian. Btw, it's a shame what the Russian NOC do in this years.

Lie and hypocrisy. You know perfectly well that the russians are pure, they are not doppers. Anti-Russian hysteria has passed all the limits. This is not a fight against doping, but a fight with Russia