website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

Would be amazing if Lückenkemper could go at least 10.87 to beat Göhr, Krabbe and Drechsel, although Göhr and Krabbe ran their times of 10.88 and 10.89 with 2.0 and 1.8 m/s and i doubt that Lückenkemper will be as lucky. Her next goal should be to beat 10.91 by Heike Drechsler, but obviously that will be a huge task. Last year she ran 10.95 in prelims just to choke in semifinal. If she stays cool, she has a good chance to hold off both dutch girls and Kambundji for silver. Given how awful her start still is, it would still probably be smarter to focus on the 200 m.

I'm hoping with you on something that fast for Lückenkemper.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

It very much looked like Warholm went around the hurdle in the second turn.

That's because he's also running the 400 flat here, this way he is allowed to start with only 350 meters to go there. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

I'm hoping with you on something that fast for Lückenkemper.

But that would make it more difficult for the dutch girls ... :d:mumble:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Good performance by Luke Campbell, i though his time from La-Chaux-Fonds was a fluke, but today he looked good, he just needs a bit more stamina. Dobek coming out of nowhere to put himself in the position of being the favorite for silver.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, OlympicsFan said:

But that would make it more difficult for the dutch girls ... :d:mumble:

For Samuel a medal is difficult enough and I do not give a single crap about Schippers and her hype against everyone who is not being super positive about her :p She has been going slower basically ever since her first full sprinting season (when she was so insanely fast in 2015), but if you say that, it is (I'm quoting her from a few days ago) "negative shit". 

Schippers has turned into an incredibly ugly personality since her switch to sprinting, which is sad to see. There are 7 women in this final who I'd prefer as champion.

Sintnicolaas is injured in a championships decathlon, the pope is catholic, water is wet and he is out.