website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

il y a 3 minutes, dareza a déclaré:

Spanovic won't compete today. Pity.

That's a pity indeed. She's one of my favourite athletes, always gets the best out of herself on the big stage.

Hopefully she will be back to her best for the next two very important seasons :yes

I'm sad about Spanovic not being there, but might as well try and get some profit out of it... :p 

Money on Ugen to win and Ugen, Proctor and Mihambo to get a medal now that the bookmakers don't realize Spanovic is out yet :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

That's a pity indeed. She's one of my favourite athletes, always gets the best out of herself on the big stage.

Hopefully she will be back to her best for the next two very important seasons :yes

She will be ok. She has a problem with the tendon ( If I am not wrong she had the same problem few years ago). She wanted to compete today but her team did not allow it  

1 minute ago, dareza said:

She will be ok. She has a problem with the tendon ( If I am not wrong she had the same problem few years ago). She wanted to compete today but her team did not allow it  

It's alright, we'll have patience and see 7.20m+ next year :cool:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, dareza said:

I heard it was a serious injury? A ruptured achilles tendon?

Not true?

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Chewing gum

That's a way to go. Personally I was not bad at the spoon and egg race neither.

Spoiler

s-l640.jpg