website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Nate River:

For sporting purposes they basically are. Politically Guadeloupe is very much part of Europe (it’s part of the EU, votes in French election and is filled with French citizens).

You obviously missed the point of the discussion ...

Of course it is part of Europe for sporting purposes, otherwise people from there wouldnt be allowed to compete for France ...

The question was whether it is part of Europe geographically and its clearly not. Israel is also part of Europe for sporting purposes, but not geographically.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Olympian1010:

I don’t see you complaining when your own Badminton, Table Tennis, and Athletics teams are filled with immigrants. Maybe you should just be thankful that thier allowed to compete, and stop your complaining all the time. 

Sometimes it might be better to think before you post ...

You are certainly in no position to tell me what to do, next time you show this behavior i will report your comment.

1) I dont follow badminton, i have no clue which athletes compete for Germany in this event.

2) Table tennis on the womens side Germany used to have two chinese athletes, same as basically all other european nations.

3) Which athletes in athletics are you talking about?

Anyway saying that for example german athletics team is filled with immigrants is pure trolling.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I don't understand. So many years following athletics championships, but these european-athletics live results are so horrible, I would never expect that from an official page such as this. Not mentioning the fact that they're not showing group B, if it's not starting at the same time with A, it also always gets stuck.