website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

8 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I got to watch squash and softball today. Thank you tyc and my cable provider :banana:

(Just be patient guys, i'm sure there will be more free streaming from them saturday onwards, not just beach volleyball forever)

Squash and Softball will not be streamed on the international feed :cry:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@LDOG do they only show the Argentina athletes on TYC only streams? (As in the ones they use their own cameras for)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

hace 14 minutos, Olympian1010 dijo:

do they only show the Argentina athletes on TYC only streams? (As in the ones they use their own cameras for)

Most of the time yes, but I clearly remember 4 years ago watching field hockey and handball games that did not involve our team on their streams (they just left the camera there all day without commentary).

Just so you guys know, we archive our live blogs on the website in case you to read about anything you didn’t get to, or you want to see our take on something, etc.

These games have the prefect example of a failure when looking at the broadcast intro (at the international one) (ESPN’s is brilliant!)

5 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Sorry, I meant to write I hope so. This is what happens on mobile.

So CBC is actually live streaming on their website now!

Oh good. Now, you can enjoy the games with us :d. What are they livestreaming. There’s nothing on the world feed right now.

Alright so the big winner of the games so far is ESPN they better than ever coverage in the US. Plus, they’ve won the rights to show the games in all countries except Canada, Argentina, Brazil, the rest of the South America, and (maybe) Mexico. Of the 41 countries in PASO. ESPN is the official broadcaster in 39!

On 23/07/2019 at 18:26, vinipereira said:

:BRA flag bearer will be Olympic champion Martine Grael (Sailing).

Kahena Kunze joins her. It's the first time Brazil has two people as flag bearers, although other nations have done it before.