website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

1 minute ago, phelps said:

are you in Italy? :whistle::lol:

The last time I was in a train in Italy, it had WiFi, actually :d 

Edit: Wait, now I'm confused if it originated in Süd-Tirol or on the other side of the Austrian border.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Adesso, heywoodu ha scritto:

The last time I was in a train in Italy, it had WiFi, actually :d 

well, if you take a Frecciarossa (or any of the other most modern trains between the most important cities), you normally have an high class service with all the features you're supposed to find in 2018...but just try some local trips...:whistle:

2 minuti fa, phelps ha scritto:

well, if you take a Frecciarossa (or any of the other most modern trains between the most important cities), you normally have an high class service with all the features you're supposed to find in 2018...but just try some local trips...:whistle:

Yes, the amazing Frecciarossa. The amazing train that usually have around 90 minuts of delay for Salerno-Rome. :facepalm:

Edited by Gianlu33

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

It was from Sillian (1km from Italy) to.....damn it. Meran, Bozen or Franzensfeste I think, but somewhere in Süd-Tirol :p 

Edit: Found my schedule of that day last December, it was Franzensfeste/Fortezza :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Adesso, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

Yes, the amaing Frecciarossa. The amazing train that usually have around 90' minuts of delay for Salerno-Rome. :facepalm:

I've never used it to go beyond Rome, so I don't know how it can get all of this delay in such a short trip...

Milan to Rome usually is quite a perfect ride, with very short (if any) delay...

I feel like we're going slightly off-topic :p 

1 minuto fa, phelps ha scritto:

I've never used it to go beyond Rome, so I don't know how it can get all of this delay in such a short trip...

Milan to Rome usually is quite a perfect ride, with very short (if any) delay...

Something I think that they have a different time zone... I lost all my hopes