website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

8 minuti fa, dcro ha scritto:

Korea beats everyone in men's pursuit by 13 seconds! Ridiculous domination from their teams. Did they steal equipment from GB or something?

and 3.56.2 is also an international class time...:yikes:

this track must be incredibly fast...

actually, it a really beautiful velodrome...if only we had anything close to this here in Italy...:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

and INA has already got 5 of today's possible 8 gold medals in Pencak Silat...

basically, in all the scheduled events, they are only missing 2 of the men's combat finals (not in today's program, though)...

Actually some of the tarung(fighting) matches, clear rigged judging is evident. :dunno:

Tbh I am not really proud winning like this

4 minuti fa, Griff88 ha scritto:

Actually some of the tarung(fighting) matches, clear rigged judging is evident. :dunno:

Tbh I am not really proud winning like this

I'm not expert (I'm watching PS for the first time in my life) to judge by myself...

even if I had a few suspects because of such dominance by INA (looking at the world champs medal table, in the last few years INA are still the best, but normally they don't win almost every gold medal, which is almost impossible in "normal" circumstances, even when we talk about something that goes beyond the meaning of "Natonal Sport", like PS is for your Country)...

p.s. by the way, let's make it 6 for the Indonesian gold medals from today's schedule...

looks like we can't reach the 20 gold medal mark. we have 16 and I'm almost sure about two more. but all of our favorite sports Karate, Wrestling, Wushu, Weightlifting and Taekwondo are already done. :(

today was good, but Salimi announced retirement after winning his 3rd back to back AG title. I would like Alihosseini to win the gold since I like him more.

I was hoping for medal in sport climbing speed relay. but with Indonesia and China entering two teams both of our teams are outsiders. how the hell they let them entering two teams in a team event ?!

48 minutes ago, MHSN said:

looks like we can't reach the 20 gold medal mark. we have 16 and I'm almost sure about two more. but all of our favorite sports Karate, Wrestling, Wushu, Weightlifting and Taekwondo are already done. :(

today was good, but Salimi announced retirement after winning his 3rd back to back AG title. I would like Alihosseini to win the gold since I like him more.

I was hoping for medal in sport climbing speed relay. but with Indonesia and China entering two teams both of our teams are outsiders. how the hell they let them entering two teams in a team event ?!

And you have number 17.  Keyhani defeats the Africans in 300m SC :clap:

4 minutes ago, Dolby said:

And you have number 17.  Keyhani defeats the Africans in 300m SC :clap:

and that was the biggest surprise for me ! he is the current Asian Champion but in a weaker field. nobody expected this ! what a pleasant surprise ! he even broke the GR despite his long and early celebration. I'm quite sure even himself didn't believe that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• Dove into my results archive again...   I thought it might be fun to look at a single event from the same multi-sports games over time, so here's some comparative rankings from the Pan American Games (2007-2023).   Men's Shot Put (Winners) - Athletics 2019 Pan American Games: Darlan Romani  - 22.07m 2015 Pan American Games: O'Dayne Richards  - 21.69m 2023 Pan American Games: Darlan Romani  - 21.36m 2011 Pan American Games: Dylan Armstrong  - 21.30m 2007 Pan American Games: Dylan Armstrong  - 20.10m   Women's K1 500m (Winners) - Canoe Sprint 2023 Pan American Games: Michelle Russell  - 1:51.25 2019 Pan American Games: Beatriz Briones  - 1:52.552 2011 Pan American Games: Carrie Ann Johnson  - 1:54.243 2015 Pan American Games: Yusmari Mengana  - 2:00.656 2007 Pan American Games: Jill D'Alessio  - 2:01.977   Men's Sprint Qualification (1st Ranked Riders) - Track Cycling 2023 Pan American Games: Nicolas Paul  - 9.574 (75.203 km/h) 2019 Pan American Games: Nicolas Paul  - 9.808 (73.409 km/h) 2011 Pan American Games: Njisane Phillip  - 9.977 (72.165 km/h) 2015 Pan American Games: Hugo Barrette  - 9.978 (72.158 km/h) 2007 Pan American Games: Julio Cesar Herrera  - 10.772 (66.839 km/h)   Women's Jump (Winners) - Water Ski 2023 Pan American Games: Regina Jaquess  - 52.2 2011 Pan American Games: Regina Jaquess  - 50.60 2015 Pan American Games: Regina Jaquess  - 49.1 2007 Pan American Games: Regina Jaquess  - 43.70 Note: The 2019 Pan American Games were scored differently, thus not included on the ranking. Regina Jaquess  was the winner.     I didn't chose the above events for any particular reason, just thought I'd be interesting to look at the results. If there are any other events users would like to me to do this with, just tag me below.         
    • Canoe Polo World Championships are coming to the end. If i'm not mistaken this countries should get quotas:   Men   Women ()  Last spot should be decided between  and  in match for 7th place.   https://www.kayak-polo.info/app/#/chart Qualification system: https://www.canoeicf.com/sites/default/files/2025_cap_worldsgames-qs_061123.pdf
    • This 400IM field is a joke  (besides MSH…)  
    • Marc Marquez with a horror start (saved it nicely though)....turns out it was because right before the start, he took off a tear-off from his visor, threw it away and it ended up under his own bike  
    • That was Friday though, yesterday was better (although a seagull was destroyed by Miller) and today so far has not had any problem at all luckily  
    • And a Dutch record for Nyls Korstanje behind him     
    • WR for  Noe Ponti in the 50m butterfly! 21.67! 
    • Well, Honda and Yamaha are getting pantsed this season even more but at least we have more geese in Phillip Island    
    • Sven Goran Eriksson probably had 1 year to live after the diagnosis but it was a good life or so it looked like - he traveled, for example, he was in Rome at the Lazio stadium in the spring. If he felt really bad, he probably wouldn't have traveled. I hope it's similar for Hoy, although unfortunately cancer with metastases to the guests can cause severe pain
    • Sure, but if you're 48, you've got two young children and a wife with a very strong form of MS, having 2 years left isn't exactly a great look. And that is, indeed, if those 2 years are somewhat 'healthy' instead of being full with painkillers and such.