website statistics

Figure Skating at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

1 hour ago, NearPup said:

God I hope it's not a positive test for cannabis. That would be so stupid.

If that's the case, it's a matter of knowing who it's about and we can award the title for Stupidest Athlete of Beijing 2022...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, NearPup said:

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1119043/valieva-legal-problem-beijing-2022

ITG (fwiw I know) reports that :ROC Kamila Valieva had a positive test for *something* before the Olympics.

She is 15 years old and already on drugs:thumbdown:

How does disqualification work? Obviously she would lose her points for the team, but does everyone move up a spot? If not, then Russia will have 54 points, one more than Canada, if so then Canada will get two extra points and have 55 points.

insidethegame knows its sensation to protect the minor under 16 under WADA conduct but still exclusively reported this breaking news without official confirmation. If it turns out true it’s Kamila who violated doping rules, I would respect its capabilities to unveil the sensitive information but not respect its code of conduct. If it turns out just some rumor, I will disgust this heartless media to ruin the teenager’s mood and status by spreading this kind of evil lies.