[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
22 minutes ago, bestmen said:

The best cookies in the world, Africa leadsย ย :evil:

ย 

Africa strikes again ex-colonial Europe in its belly

[OFF TOPIC] Fantasy Games Thread
Posted

World Rugby launched today theย ๐‘๐ฎ๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐…๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ game. You can find itย here.

ย 

I was thinking of setting up a private league for totallympics users; how about it, guys?

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread
Posted
On 15/06/2019 at 13:46, hckosice said:

few pics from the :SVK president inauguration ongoing right now, as the tradition wants it, right at 12:00 local time Zuzana ฤŒaputovรก became today the 15th June 2019 the new (first ever female) President of Slovakia.

ย 

ย 

ย 

No bra??ย :yikes:

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
10 minutes ago, bestmen said:

NASA is going to launch one spaceship to Mars soon with appelation " Hirak Algeria" :yikes::lol::clap:

Hirak ;means this wave of protesting against the governement since february ,they said they are going to send the peace to Mars & teach the democracy to the Aliensย  :roflmao:

ย 

ย 

CuuL.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

here

ย 

I'd like to meet a 3-titsย alien woman and teach her some democracy....

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted

hey_wood, I've got a great offer for you: wanna be the official mascot for the European Wrestling Ch'ships? This job's got your name written all over it

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
On 06/03/2019 at 11:49, KingOfTheRhinos said:

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, either way, using both names would be nice.

ย 

It was kind of third world marxist / leninist sarcasm

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
2 minutes ago, Agger said:

ย 

Nah. He's a guy meaning that he doesn't read the manual ;)

ย 

Then he won't defend the champion title in Rubber Olympicsย :d

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, dcro said:

@heywoodu has a girlfriend, so the forum is basically dead? :p

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

He still has to figure out what to do with her. OMG, OMG, where's the instruction manual? where do i repair her if she blows up?

Edited by zob79

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
48 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

However knowing the current political climate and history of Poland, I was pretty sure in my comments

ย 

Don't worry, heywood is not what you'd call a smart guy

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
21 hours ago, dcro said:

They already awarded the quota to another crew, it would be unfair to say "no you can't go anymore because Romanian NOC changed their mind". I don't think this could happen in any sport.

ย 

Romanian NOC published today a press release onย their facebook page, stating that Leonid Carp and Stefan Strat (C2-1000 m) are considered innocent and their ban will be lifted, thus they will go to Rio. I still wonder if that is possible...

[OFF TOPIC] Your Photos Thread
Posted
31 minutes ago, leli. said:

...i fear this will be my fav thread :lol:ย 
but don't worry i will contain myself and post just every now and then!

ย 

Don't contain yourself! these are beautiful pictures, we want more :)

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
1 minute ago, dcro said:

They already awarded the quota to another crew, it would be unfair to say "no you can't go anymore because Romanian NOC changed their mind". I don't think this could happen in any sport.

ย 

Yes, it seems unfair, butย I wonder if there are any regulations regarding this kind of matters.ย 

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
Just now, dcro said:

ย 

I believe there's nothing they can do if NOC officially declined it.

ย 

But if the NOC re-consider it, and tell the ICF they want the quota place back, will it be given back to us?

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted

Guys, I hope you can help me on this matter:ย in May a domestic anti-doping control found 2 canoeists (the C2-1000 m boat) positive on Meldonium; as a result, they were suspended and the Romanian Olympic Committee announced the ICF that Romania doesn't want the quota place for Rio any more; ICF gave it to Moldova. Yesterday the Romanian Anti-Doping Agency announced the 2 guys had a minimum concentration of Meldonium, which indicates they took it in 2015 and thus their ban was lifted. My question is: can the ICF give back the quota place to Romania?