website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

6 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

WTF? :yikes: I expect that India would have won easily both golds!

India lost to the same Korea in Kabaddi World Cup 2 years ago. then Iran lost intentionally to Poland (if I;m not wrong) to avoid India. they beat Korea but lost to India in the final.

now Iran-Pakistan match will be interesting. I assume both teams don't want to win

Iran-Pakistan looks serious so far. even though it doesn't mean the winner will win the group. because head to head match is no the first tie breaker in this sport. the winner still can lose in another match by a big score and finishes second.

This may not be so sports related, but it is related to Asian Games:

Four Japanese basketball players, (Yuya Nagayoshi, Takuya Hashimoto, Takuma Sato, Keita Imamura), have been sent home after they have been spotted in Jakarta's "red light district" allegedly enjoying some female "company". 

both Iran and Saudi Arabia wanted to finish 2nd in the group and avoid South Korea (and later Uzbekistan in QF) Iran lost 2-0 to Myanmar but Saudis beat us in this ! they lost even bigger 3-0 to North Korea ! :p North Korea is the BIGGEST winner here . now they finish 2nd and will play Bangladesh in next round :d