website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

5 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Not at all. Everyone is free to express themselves. It's like i said, more of a morale stand point. 

Doesn’t seem like there should be much of a moral issue. “I’m going to let those people over there live their life how they want, and I live mine how I want.” The end.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 hours ago, Vojthas said:

Said a citizen of the country, where the head of the Supreme Audit Office was renting a hotel rooms with hourly counting to the mafia's prostitutes.

Sex always sells. I can only second guess what businesses all these politicians control in private? One case made it to the press and it's not even the tip of the iceberg :p

9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

You sir, have not seen my parties :p (This is 100% a joke, I’ve never even held hands with a girl/guy, so orgy would be a rather large step)

This whole statement shows that you’ve never been to SoCal :p (except the slavery part. We never endorsed slavery, and we don’t joke about that)

I'm talking about people in undisputed power. Compared to a Roman Emperor, you're a stellar ash :p

George Washington was a slave owner and everyone is fine with that some 200+ years later (I mean his face is still on the one dollar bill, right?). This is why things socially acceptable change over time. No way a slave owner gets elected as President in XXI century :lol: In 200 years men kissing men on the street will be socially acceptable in Poland too but I wouldn't bet my house on this :mumble:

Well, 39 GOP Senators have officially signed the paperwork needed to ask the US Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade (the decision that legalized abortion). The fight for women’s rights begins today. California will be the first to challenge the decision if it’s overturned.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Fact we’re in the ‘Twenties’ sounds so weird. It’s so synonymous with the 1920s. Sounds like a bygone era when women were still fighting for their rights, the upper classes were living a life of hedonism whilst people starved & the world was on the verge of financial ruin and war.

source: Twitter

3 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Fact we’re in the ‘Twenties’ sounds so weird. It’s so synonymous with the 1920s. Sounds like a bygone era when women were still fighting for their rights, the upper classes were living a life of hedonism whilst people starved & the world was on the verge of financial ruin and war.

source: Twitter

Yeah, that tweet been making the rounds in America. History sure knows how to repeat itself...

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Here’s what’s tending in the US currently:

D2B6E35B-27AF-49D8-BC45-93536E820CF9.jpeg

Every day makes me fall in love with Trump more and more.   Hopefully in 2024 his son runs.   There really shouldn't be any other president in America that doesnt have the last name of Trump