website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Replay Videos

Hey Totallympians! 

I've a big question. I've decided to revise full Rio 2016 replays instead Tokyo 2020. So, is it possible now?)

P.S. I have VPN, so I can watch videos, that are only available in your countries.

1 hour ago, EupenM said:

Hey Totallympians! 

I've a big question. I've decided to revise full Rio 2016 replays instead Tokyo 2020. So, is it possible now?)

P.S. I have VPN, so I can watch videos, that are only available in your countries.

All the available Rio 2016 Full replays are in this thread.

In the opening post of the thread you have links for all Rio 2016 days, just click on the day you want and it will redirect you to the full replays videos. Last time I checked all videos should work everywhere even without any VPN.

Maybe, you should also remove your adblock on the Olympic Channel site, I had this issue when rewatching PyeongChang replays, but after removing the adblocker all videos are now working perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...

4 years ago to the day, Brazil opened wide to the world, with warm embrace, to welcome world’s biggest festival of human athleticism. Brazil showed the world it’s beauty, it’s faults, and it’s aspirations. So began the Games of the XXXI Olympiad...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

hace 11 horas, Olympian1010 dijo:

4 years ago to the day, Brazil opened wide to the world, with warm embrace, to welcome world’s biggest festival of human athleticism. Brazil showed the world it’s beauty, it’s faults, and it’s aspirations. So began the Games of the XXXI Olympiad...

These days I have been re-watching all the opening ceremonies since Barcelona 92, and Rio 2016 was the worst for me. I realized that I remember better the ceremonies of Beijing and London compared to Rio. Is this an unpopular opinion?

2 hours ago, Cobi said:

These days I have been re-watching all the opening ceremonies since Barcelona 92, and Rio 2016 was the worst for me. I realized that I remember better the ceremonies of Beijing and London compared to Rio. Is this an unpopular opinion?

Same goes for me. 

Beijing is miles ahead, London was also great. Rio was just ok. Nothing more.

3 hours ago, Cobi said:

Rio is my favorite ceremony (though I’d definitely give it a tie with London for that title), but I know there are a lot of people who dislike it for various reasons. One of the few differences of opinion @Vojthas and myself have had was one where we’d rank Rio among of ceremonies. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

15 hours ago, Cobi said:

Sadly, Rio will be on the bottom of the list if we're talking about summer ceremonies in 2000s.

The thing that made me fully awake back then was when the TV decided to censor Giselle Bundchen's legs...

21 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

The thing that made me fully awake back then was when the TV decided to censor Giselle Bundchen's legs...

If Tokyo had robot models in the ceremony, would Indonesian television censor their legs as well? :mumble::p

25 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

If Tokyo had robot models in the ceremony, would Indonesian television censor their legs as well? :mumble::p

Robot boobs would probably be censored, they recently censored those iconic white robots from 'I, Robot' :facepalm: