web
analytics
Sign in to follow this  
Agger

BMX Cycling 2017 Discussion Thread

Finally BMX freestyle become interessing :d After the podium in Edmonton and Danver, Nikita Ducarroz :SWZ is 3rd after the qualification round. I hope that Swaziland will finally win a medal in Tokyo :cheer: From now, Nikita become my favourite athlete in bmx and so, becouse no anyone write in this theared, it will be invaded by news about here :lol: 

Spoiler

Risultati immagini per Nikita Ducarroz

Edited by Gianlu33

il y a 9 minutes, Gianlu33 a déclaré:

Finally BMX freestyle become interessing :d After the podium in Edmonton and Danver, Nikita Ducarroz :SWZ is 3rd after the qualification round. I hope that Swaziland will finally win a medal in Tokyo :cheer: From now, Nikita become my favourite athlete in bmx and so, becouse no anyone write in this theared, it will be invaded by news about here :lol: 

Cacher le contenu

Risultati immagini per Nikita Ducarroz

Heuh... Switzerland ?

9 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Heuh... Switzerland ?

I'm not an expert in vessillology, but i think that it isn't the flag of Switzerland :lol: (It's the official WC site). She have the same flag in every event, so it's a problem in the database or she compete for Swaziland? :mumble:

wri8W4bLTjigENqZHe-USw.png

Edited by Gianlu33

On a side note, I've just checked previous World Cup results. There were a whooping 8 girls competiting in the first stage in Montpellier...

Thank you IOC, thank you.

4 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

On a side note, I've just checked previous World Cup results. There were a whooping 8 girls competiting in the first stage in Montpellier...

Thank you IOC, thank you.

Oh, well, they are 9 in Budapest :lol: It's a little better, no? :p 

Edited by Gianlu33

il y a 3 minutes, Gianlu33 a déclaré:

I'm not an expert in vessillology, but i think that it isn't the flag of Switzerland :lol: (It's the official WC site). She have the same flag in every results, so it's a problem in the database or she compete for Swaziland? :mumble:

wri8W4bLTjigENqZHe-USw.png

Yeah, it's a mistake. (here she is swis)

Come on, a white girl from freaking Swaziland beeing a pro BMX freestyler. What the odds of that ?

3 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Yeah, it's a mistake. (here she is swis)

Come on, a white girl from freaking Swaziland beeing a pro BMX freestyler. What the odds of that ?

And damn, bmx freestyle become boring now :(

il y a 3 minutes, Gianlu33 a déclaré:

And damn, bmx freestyle become boring now :(

It was allways shit, don't worry.

• Haha 1

It's also interesting to note that the UCI BMX Freestle World Cup is really only an endorsement of a previous established tour run by a private organization, just like skateboarding.

Edit: a organization that - besides mistaking swaziland and switzerland - doesn't apparently knows what's the US flag looks like  neither.

Edited by De_Gambassi

Well, Swaziland has a considerable population of people with European origin (within the African top 15-20 in terms of total number). :d Still, the odds of them getting BMX athlete are not exactly big. :p

Edited by dcro

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall