website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB Intercontinental Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2019

Totallympics

Just now, Jinzha said:

Whelp, Serbia or Italy in the final tournament. That's gonna be tough. Really enjoyed watching the Dutch team today, they kept it so close with the US!

I'm more familiar with the women's game, who are the other favorites in this selection?

All those teams are pretty good honestly. Unfortunately, only one will go to the Olympics.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Jinzha said:

Whelp, Serbia or Italy in the final tournament. That's gonna be tough. Really enjoyed watching the Dutch team today, they kept it so close with the US!

I'm more familiar with the women's game, who are the other favorites in this selection?

Last year I was impressed by Slovenia, but I think there's no real favorite. I presume Netherlands and Belgium have the smallest chances.

Edited by CCB

Just now, Jinzha said:

France > Italy (Serbia) > Bulgaria > Germany > Slovenia > Netherlands > Belgium > Finland

If lucky, Bulgaria won't be in this selection :pope:

Just now, Federer91 said:

France > Italy (Serbia) > Bulgaria > Germany > Slovenia > Netherlands > Belgium > Finland

If lucky, Bulgaria won't be in this selection :pope:

Oh yes, I really will cheer for Bulgaria tonight!!! Europe deserves having at least 5 teams at the Olympics.