website statistics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!
 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

bestmen

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, dareza said:

I can't wain Mediterranean Games next year :cheer: I adore MG. It is nice opportunity for small coutries like Malta,San Marino,Cyprus and I hope Libya and Monaco will win medal this time :cheer:

My enjoyment of these kind of things always completes entirely on the availability of live streams or at least good reports :p

 

Like I was curious about the Asian Beach Games, but if there's barely even results online, let alone live streams....no thanks :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, just wait. I'm not 100% sure Mediterranean Games are going to happend. Soooo much funding problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jur said:

Well, just wait. I'm not 100% sure Mediterranean Games are going to happend. Soooo much funding problems.

lol. :cry::facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

My enjoyment of these kind of things always completes entirely on the availability of live streams or at least good reports :p

 

Like I was curious about the Asian Beach Games, but if there's barely even results online, let alone live streams....no thanks :d 

2013. everything was great. There were live streams for many sports and in many sports the nations send their best competitors (swimming, athletics, shooting, gymnastics,wrestlng,weightlifting, archery, canoeing). Only in teams sports are B teams almost always.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dareza said:

I can't wain Mediterranean Games next year :cheer: I adore MG. It is nice opportunity for small coutries like Malta,San Marino,Cyprus and I hope Libya and Monaco will win medal this time :cheer:

 

I like that "private party" feeling of the Mediterranean Games :p

 

And I think this time it will be much better than Mersin...


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

I like that "private party" feeling of the Mediterranean Games :p

 

And I think this time it will be much better than Mersin...

 

yes :lol: I hope Spain will find a way to organize MG. Games have a long tradition and it would be shame if they stop. Many great champions have participated in last 60 years.

 

btw I don't care too much about EG. IMO it looked too artificial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dareza said:

 

yes :lol: I hope Spain will find a way to organize MG. Games have a long tradition and it would be shame if they stop. Many great champions have participated in last 60 years.

 

btw I don't care too much about EG. IMO it looked too artificial

 

Well, even if Spain can't do it I'm pretty sure that Italy or Turkey will jump in. 2013 were supposed to be held in Greece but they withdrew. 


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dareza said:

 

btw I don't care too much about EG. IMO it looked too artificial

It says something that 90% of the reactions here were "Why are the European Games outside of Europe?" :p 

 

I liked the sports, but with stuff like junior swimming in it, it's not gonna work. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/8/2016 at 22:27, heywoodu said:

My enjoyment of these kind of things always completes entirely on the availability of live streams or at least good reports :p

 

Like I was curious about the Asian Beach Games, but if there's barely even results online, let alone live streams....no thanks :d 

I think there will be a livestream in this edition for ABG

 

VTV 6 & 8 as Vietnamese main broadcaster will air some events, let's hope I can find a good stream :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the opening ceremony of the world nomad games  03/09/2016

 

:KGZKyrgystan:KGZ

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...