website statistics

Table Tennis ULTM Latin American Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

Not as elaborated as my first pick, but my thoughts on 2nd draw:

Women’s

With just one quota left, I think :MEX Silva should progress to semifinals to meet once more Argüelles from :ARG.

The winner of this match should in principle meet Fonseca from Cuba for the spot in Tokyo, but in anycase these will be too close to call matches.

Men’s

Two very contested places will be played and honestly, after seeing the performances so far, it will be an open call.

Nevertheless, in the upper half :ECU Miño has the favored spot and should beat veteran :CUB‘s Campos, who is turn will be looking to avenge his defeat to Afanador.

The lower hald is more likely to get messy, and top ranked Madrid from Mexico and Aguirre from Paraguay might suffer an early exit, given chance to Wu from Chinese Santo Domingo or Gaston Alto to book the last berth for this summer.

5 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Not as elaborated as my first pick, but my thoughts on 2nd draw:

Women’s

With just one quota left, I think :MEX Silva should progress to semifinals to meet once more Argüelles from :ARG.

The winner of this match should in principle meet Fonseca from Cuba for the spot in Tokyo, but in anycase these will be too close to call matches.

Men’s

Two very contested places will be played and honestly, after seeing the performances so far, it will be an open call.

Nevertheless, in the upper half :ECU Miño has the favored spot and should beat veteran :CUB‘s Campos, who is turn will be looking to avenge his defeat to Afanador.

The lower hald is more likely to get messy, and top ranked Madrid from Mexico and Aguirre from Paraguay might suffer an early exit, given chance to Wu from Chinese Santo Domingo or Gaston Alto to book the last berth for this summer.

Chinese Santo Domingo hahaha!!, or you want to say: chinese Dominican Republic?