website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Dressel wins again, but if only he had broken Cielo's WR :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Lottery attempt for the women!

1. Blume

2. Weitzeil

3. McKeon

Spoiler

4rZIbRw.png

tfCHhFg.png

Cv7nYM9.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Fratus!!! :cry: FINALLY!!!! :clap:He made everybody cry in Brazil!

:cheer: 

Also, I feel like you've had the same UI for years, but this is the first time I see your new one (and it's an awesome one!) and somehow I already can't remember what your old one was :lol: Mind is weird

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

:cheer: 

Also, I feel like you've had the same UI for years, but this is the first time I see your new one (and it's an awesome one!) and somehow I already can't remember what your old one was :lol: Mind is weird

My old profile pic was 4 or the 5 female Brazilian gymnasts at the 2008 Olympics: Ana Cláudia Silva, Daiane dos Santos, Jade Barbosa and Laís Souza. Daniele Hypólito is someone I really despise, so I cropped her out of the picture. LOL.

4th place for Kromowidjojo :(

Netherlands taking a stronger step to being one of the 10 countries who are all number one in collecting 4th places!

Sjöström taking silver after her broken elbow earlier this year, that is impressive :cheer: