website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Nita Ambani has been nominated for IOC membership in the 99 member IOC council. Great news for the future of Indian Sports...Hope she can represent India well and clear all the mess in Indian sports...

:clap::clap:

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

We need to stop the discussion on who will he select...I think he would not select Bhupathi and would go with Saketh Myneni they are our Davis Cup partners. so we need to stop this controversy and think about other things.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

15 minutes ago, Sanjib said:

Badminton, we are better served than last time, though recent form is poor, Sindhu also has a chance, she won World Championship medal twice so don't loose hope, Srikanth let's see how he comes back in Australian Open, he had a 4 week practice after a long time. I think among men currently Pranoy was in best form, but again suffered a toe injury.

Saina is very slow on court compared to top players, look at the balletic movement Intanon possess, Okuhara is perhaps the fastest on court even with her short ht, we Indian's again bow down to fitness.

Saina is recovering from an injury so she is slower ...... fitness has never been her problem ( she is the hardest working player - sometimes the coaches say she overworks herself ) ...................... she always puts in 8 to 9 hrs of practice and that is agravating her injury ,,,,, she needs good physiotherapy and some rest I feel 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

12 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

Nita Ambani has been nominated for IOC membership in the 99 member IOC council. Great news for the future of Indian Sports...Hope she can represent India well and clear all the mess in Indian sports...

:clap::clap:

NITA AMBANI :yikes: - HOW DOES IOC SELECT PEOPLE AND SHE WILL REPRESENT INDIAN SPORT  :facepalm:........................I am sorry.......but I am  losing respect for IOC .........Sports seems to be dominated by politicians , industrialists etc.... Anyway wish her the best :fingers:

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

2 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

NITA AMBANI :yikes: - HOW DOES IOC SELECT PEOPLE AND SHE WILL REPRESENT INDIAN SPORT  :facepalm:........................I am sorry.......but I am  losing respect for IOC .........Sports seems to be dominated by politicians , industrialists etc.... Anyway wish her the best :fingers:

Nita Ambani... Shame... Just bank balance is the criteria to select such people.. She is herself a mess

@shrikant @nitinsanker  if we have seen Football and Basketball fame for India in International level its because of her foundation RIL - IMG foundation is very promising and has been training many youngsters. So just claiming her has business women with money is wrong.. She has done very well has chairperson of ISL.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

what has so many people who had represented India have achieved so far.. Its good to have a mix of all fields to run a Sports body so it can be promoted perfectly. Who else from   India qualifies for that...No sports person is so powerful to have a fan following to promote the sports.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go