website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

the genocide of the Rohingyas in Burma is growing more and more , they are killed raped...during years  ; i'll not post images/videos you can find them everywhere

and for this reason one non-governmental delegation :ALG will send material aids  to them in Bengladesh

all that because of this guy called ashin Wirathu  one nationalist Burmese Buddhist monk, and the spiritual leader of the anti-Muslim movement has authorized this  massacre

this note is for @Pavlo who said the buddhists are peacefull

Edited by bestmen

Dnia 7.09.2017 o 16:30, bestmen napisał:

the genocide of the Rohingyas in Burma is growing more and more , they are killed raped...during years  ; i'll not post images/videos you can find them everywhere

and for this reason one non-governmental delegation :ALG will send material aids  to them in Bengladesh

all that because of this guy called ashin Wirathu  one nationalist Burmese Buddhist monk, and the spiritual leader of the anti-Muslim movement has authorized this  massacre

this note is for @Pavlo who said the buddhists are peacefull

you are so...simple

what can i do

evil is everywhere and there are no ideal nations, families, religious. But the scale is the key as to your religion, even in Philippines and Indonesia. Some time ago i decided to skip you as a "human" so......i hope u know

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Election night in Norway.

Looks like a win for the government consisting of the conservative Høyre and right-wing populists Fremskrittspartiet with the help of the Liberal Venstre and the Christian Democratic Party.

But it's still not sure as both supporting parties are pretty close to the threshold with a little more than 10 % of the votes left.

A fun, but slightly embarassing, fact: The votes in Bergen are delayed as the cars transporting them to where they are to be counted are queing due to asphalting before The Cycling World Championships :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, dcro said:

CDU-SPD coalition would mean AFD as the main opposition...

SPD will go to the opposition :p Actually the only possibility coalition is the Jamaika (cdu+fdp+grune) but the Grune say that the agreement will be very difficult...